Summer is here! The heat is unbearable. It gets so hot in Paraguay that just sat still not moving you get sweaty. And when its this hot, the only thing that motivates you to move, is the promise of some ice cream. At least that´s how it works for me 🙂 Peanut butter chocolate ice cream.
Are you on Instagram? I don´t know if you´ve noticed, but there is this thing called nice cream. It's ice cream, but made out of frozen fruit. It´s usually made with bananas, which makes this ice cream creamy, and adds just enough sweetness that you don´t need to add any sugar. The combination of flavors is endless, just use your imagination. Chocolate and peanut butter is one of my favorites and is so simple. What would you add? Peanut butter chocolate ice cream.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips optional
- 1. To a food processor add the bananas, cocoa powder and peanut butter. Process until creamy. Serve immediately with some chocolate chips.
Leave a Reply